Diploma in Land SurveyingPosted on January 11th, 2016
Graduate of Diploma in Land Survey, will achieve the followings objectives:
- Apply modern land survey tools and techniques to solve land survey and related problems creatively.
- Analyze, maintain and update geo-spatial data for specific purposes and in compliance with the relevant laws.
- Demonstrate an effective and efficient land survey profession through innovative and initiatives attitude.
- Involve in community activities or professional organizations or make contributions towards society.
- Further studies for higher education and self development as professional.
TITAS, Malaysia Dynamic, Foundation Engineering Mathematics, English Proficiency, Physics, Basic Surveying, Introduction To Geomatic, English For Academic Study, Engineering Mathematics, Geodesy, Cartography, Engineering Surveying, Field Astronomy, Computer Aided Design For Surveyors, Co Curriculum.
English For Professional Communication, Creative and Critical Thinking, Higher Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Survey Technology, Computer Programming, Introduction To Geographical Information System, Islamic Institutions, Cadastral Surveying, Survey Adjustment, GPS Survey, Introduction To Remote Sensing, Introduction To Utility Mapping.
Islamic Worldview/Self Development, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, Cadastral Practice, Photogrammetry, Hydrographic Surveying, Land Administration, Survey Camp, Industrial Training, Industrial Training Report.
Graduates of the program can work as:
- Technical assistant
- Continue for degree
Diploma holders in Land Surveying can work as a technical assistant and may also continue for degree and professional courses to qualify as a Licensed Land Surveyor.