Diploma in Property ManagementPosted on January 11th, 2016
This Programme will produce graduates who can work as Valuation Executives, Assistant Property Managers, Property Agents, Management Executives in Property Development and Research. The graduates may also further their studies to a Bachelors of Property Management and Bachelors of Land Administration and Development or any field related to real estate at local or foreign universities.
To fulfill the objective of this programme, the graduate should be able to
- Demonstrate semi-professional competency as a result from knowledge gained in property management such as property valuation, property management, property agency and property development.
- Solve technical problems in property management and able to work in a multidiscipline group.
- Be involved in community activities, professional organizations and contribute towards society.
- Continue their education to a higher level and self development as a semi-professional.
TITAS, English Proficiency, Introduction To Real Estate, Principles Of Economics, Building Technology, Introduction To Law, Valuation Mathematics, Malaysia Dynamic, English For Academic Study, Building Services, Land Information And Land Tenure, Real Estate Law, Valuation Methodology, Co Curriculum.
Islamic Institution, Creative and Critical Thinking, Real Estate Management, Real Estate Investment Valuation, Building Maintenance, Statistics For Real Estate Manager Economics In Real Estate, English For Professional Communication, Applied Valuation, Real Estate Agency Practice, Real Estate Development Law, Urban Planning And Development Control , Introduction To Land Development, Introduction To Accounting & Finance.
Islamic Worldview/ Self Development, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, Project Development, Computer Application In Real Estate, Statutory Valuation, Industrial Training, Industrial Training Report And Seminar.
- Can work as assistant property managers, valuation executives, probationary real estate agents, and management executives in property development and property market research.
- May also continue to further their study in various disciplines related to property such as Bachelor of Property/Estate Management and Bachelor of Land Administration and Development, both local and overseas.