A Diploma in Quantity Surveying graduate will achieve the following objectives:
- Demonstrate semi-professional competency as a result from knowledge gained in quantity surveying such as planning and managing cost and contractual procedures in construction projects.
- Solve technical problems in quantity surveying and able to work in a multidiscipline group.
- Involve in community or professional organizations or contribute towards society.
- Continue their education to a higher level and self development as a semi-professional.
English Proficiency, TITAS, Construction Technology 1, Construction Drawing, Introduction To Measurement, Construction Mathematics, Professional Practice 1, Information Communication Technology, English For Academic Study, Co Curriculum, Construction Technology 2, Building Services 1, Construction Materials, Engineering Survey, Measurement 1.
Malaysia Dynamic, Islamic Institutions, Construction Technology 3, Building Services 2, Principles of Structure, Measurement 2, Building Economics, Creative and Critical Thinking, English For Professional Communication, Measurement 3, Cost Estimating, Principles of Law, Contract & Tort, Professional Practice 2.
Industrial Training, Industrial Training Report & Case Study, Islamic Worldview/Self Development, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, Measurement Project, Construction Law & Contract, Principles Of Management, Elective Course (choose only one (1):(Building Maintenance, Project Planning and Scheduling, Computer Application in Quantity Surveying).
Graduates of the program:
- Can work as a Technical Assistant / Assistant Quantity Surveyor in both the government sector and private sector.
- May also continue to further their studies in various disciplines related to Quantity Survey and the construction such as Bachelor of Quantity Surveying, Bachelor of Construction, Bachelor of Building Surveying, Bachelor of Project Management etc in both local and overseas.